The Beehive Boulder
1. *VB A great beginner slab with jugs
on a low angle that's high enough to be
2. **V0 SDS on the arete and rock into
the slab then up.
3. *V1 Left Trending Rail/Arete.
4. V1 Crack system on the bulge.
5. *V3 SDS on the two left trending
6. V3 Just SDS on the left of the two
7. V? Reachy micro crimps over a bad
8. V3* SDS on jug, then up to the lip
9. Project: something wicked here.
10. SDS project which could easily link
into the #11b or just top out.
11. V2 SDS on crimps and up
11a. V4* SDS on crimps and take the
left facing crimps out right.
11b. Project: take 14a into the chock
stone and up.
12. *V4 SDS Crimps and slopers, the
rock to the right is off, which makes for
a trickier top out.
12a. V2 SDS use the rock to the right
for the exit.