I haven't found much here, but I haven't spent that much time looking.
1. V0 Short Warm up arete on crumbly stone
2. Juggy side rail and slopey arete start with a lack
of feet that could use a good cleaning.
3. *V0 Crumbly short slab
4. *V1 Juggy matched start and up the stacked
boulders to a mantle on the giant chicken head.
5. **V2 Low matched start in a good crimp to a
right hand gastone and a slopey topout.
6. *V2 Stand start the overhung arete on the good
knob cluster. Feel like cheating.
6a. V? SDS under the stand start.