*Floriston: There are a handful of easy
lowball problems here.
Directions: From I-80 take the Floriston
Exit (199) Their is a dirt pull out on the
east side of the ramp on the opposite of
the entrance to the Cal Trans Buildings.
1. **V2/3 Fun short arete with a cool
heal hook and a slopey top out.
2. V? This face might go.
3. *V2 SDS and work the crack up to a
good ledge followed by an easy top out.
4. VB Crimpy jug to the good ledge.
5. *V1 Good arete
6. *V1 Start on the left side of the slab
with good feet and make head up and
right to the right arete then out. The
landing is not ideal.
7. **V3 Start with you left hand on the
triangle pinch on the arete and your right
hand wherever then head up the blade
7a. V? Their is a near lay down start that
8. *V1 Start on the slopey ledge and
work up the crimps to the top.
9. V0 Another short easy problem. Start
with you left on a good edge on the arete
and a right hand crimp the get up the